Does anyone rate his poetry?

From: Luke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, 25 January 2018, 15:22
Subject: Re: Mark E. Smith

> wonderful Mark E. Smith

Not the worst riposte to the situs on fame.

Luke

On 25 January 2018 at 14:32, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mark was my absolute hero from 1978 till about 1990 .... After that I didn't like to watch the booze winning, but apparently I missed some good things. I don't feel I want to listen to The Fall now, not even today, but every bar of that early music is inscribed on my memory. (I rather subscribe to the Robin Purves view that The Fall were never quite the same after Hex. http://intercapillaryspace. blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/to- iceland-on-improvisation- during-fall.html )