You should have locked it and left him there Pierre.

I was in a Liverpool restaurant with Robert Sheppard a few months back, both of us merry, and outside the window there was Roger trying to cross the busy road. He made it.

I don't know but was there any take-up of the Liverpool Poets in the States? My sense is that there wasn't. Adrian Henri's reputation has renewed a bit recently, especially as a total-artist type - painter, poet, musician (kind of), happening instigator and as an avant populariser.

Cheers

Tim