Die ignorant and annoying, Luke.

Cheers.

On 14 January 2018 at 15:33, Luke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Unfortunately, I never pursued this beyond reading a few translations. My new plan for redeeming near total insanity is to open Giles Goodland's book A Spy in the House of Years, find a quotation, at random, and spend the rest of time researching around it, until I am dead. Find a space, you know?

Cheers,