I'm here David, but have had my mind elsewhere. I think there are multiple reasons why the issues I raise in the article are not being talked about, and most of those reasons are connected with the problem itself, so it's a Catch 22. I have friends who privately agree with me but who for understandable reasons prefer not to debate it.

Thanks for your support as well.

Cheers

Tim