May I ask here? I tried to start a new thread but I appeared to be spam.

Can one rationally choose between critical views or poetics beyond mere
agreement with their judgments of value?

I think *only if* I can e.g. side with Zukofsky's definition of
literature,that it appears when shape follows words and begins sound and
structure, but make an exception for Shakespeare?

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers,
Luke