From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Raistrick
Sent: 12 January 2018 09:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Removing Community Engagement

Hi all,

We are considering removing the Community Engagement from or BB  licence for next year.

We currently use this to provide a School specific landing page for students.

We don’t really know what Blackboard would look like without this.

Does anybody have a system without community engagement and would be prepared to share a screenshot or quick online demo with us so we can see what we are likely to end up with?

Many Thanks

Andy

Andy Raistrick BSc(Hons), MSc, CMALT
Business Analyst & Project Manager

Computing & Library Services
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

Internet communications are insecure, therefore Transforming Education in Norfolk (TEN Group) and its member institutions does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the TEN Group.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

TEN Group, Thetford Building, City College Norwich, Ipswich Road, Norwich NR2 2LJ.