From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 January 2018 01:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Shaping the future of audiovisual archiving: new international think tank identifies strategic priorities for the field

The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision today is releasing its new White Paper, Towards a New Audiovisual Think Tank for Audiovisual Archivists and Cultural Heritage Professionals. The White Paper, the first effort from a new ‘AV Think Tank’ on audiovisual archiving initiated by Sound and Vision, aims to facilitate stakeholders active in the preservation of audiovisual heritage to identify their strategic priorities over the coming decade. The paper also puts forward 10 recommendations for collective action to address these priorities.

http://bit.ly/2AZZPv4
http://bit.ly/2AZZPv4+

--
Peterk