From: Archivists, conservators and records managers. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Martin Astell, Sound Archivist <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 19 January 2018 16:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder: Sound Archivist opportunity

Just a reminder that the closing date for applications for this post is 24 January.

The Essex Record Office is seeking to appoint an Archivist for a period of 6 months to work with our extensive and varied sound and video archive collections.

This will include the full range of activities you might expect – such as accessioning, cataloguing, dealing with enquiries, outreach, and so on – but also helping to ensure the smooth running of our fully-equipped transfer studios which are used to digitise our own collections and those of external customers.

You can find further information and apply via the following link:

https://essexcc.taleo.net/careersection/ecc_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=15598&lang=en

Best wishes,

Martin

Martin Astell
Acting Essex Record Office Manager

Essex County Council
Telephone: 033301 32466
Email: [log in to unmask]
| www.essexrecordoffice.co.uk

Archive Services | Digitisation | Sound & Video Archive | Research | Education | Conference Centre

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses. Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]