From: Cromby, John J. (Dr.) <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 15 January 2018 at 14:18
Subject: The 'Power Threat Meaning' Framework
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi

The Division of Clinical Psychology of the BPS has just published a report describing a new framework for understanding mental ill health that does not depend on psychiatric diagnostic categories.

The 'Power Threat Meaning Framework' was launched at a conference in London last Friday:

https://www.bps.org.uk/news-and-policy/introducing-power-threat-meaning-framework

The report comes in two versions - an overview (142 pages) and the full document (414 pages). Both are freely available to download from the above link.

best wishes

J.

John Cromby

Reader in Psychology

Head of Division (Innovation, Technology & Operations)

ULSB, University of Leicester

https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/business/people/academic/john-cromby/jcromby

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK