Should have added - I understand that some organisations may not wish to share this information widely. If you reply to me directly, I will treat all information supplied in strict confidence.

Thanks
Emma

From: Mrs Cookiejar <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 9:31 AM
Subject: On-site user figures

Dear all

I am currently working as a freelance archivist for an Archives & Special Collections Department in the north of England. Their on-site visitor usage figures have dropped fairly dramatically over the past couple of years. I was wondering if other institutions have noticed this (i.e. if this is a general trend across the sector)? If so, does anyone has any idea what the reason(s) for this might be?

Many thanks
Emma