Hear, hear, Ruth! I think the key words in the earlier email were 'random
times' and 'dropped in'.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

All the best,
Barbara

Barbara Vesey
Archivist
Society of the Sacred Heart | Barat House | University of Roehampton | 98
Roehampton Lane | London | SW15 5PH
[log in to unmask] | Tel: +44 (0) 20 8876 9880
*Please note that the Archives are open Thursdays and Fridays 10 a.m. to 5
p.m.*