Statistician, Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency

Do you want to work for a global leader in the characterisation, standardisation and control of biological medicines? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our workforce as a Statistician.

The National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) plays a major role in assuring the quality of biological medicines worldwide through the provision of biological reference materials, by testing products and carrying out research.

More Information - http://bit.ly/2m6PsjN

SIGNOFF allstat