Lead Data Scientist, Aviva, Norwich

Are you interested in leveraging your analytical prowess to help tackle strategic challenges and opportunities? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our R&D team which is helping to shape the future of insurance pricing through cutting-edge predictive analytics. The team is recognised as a centre of excellence – providing analytical insights that improve decision making and performance within Aviva. We are looking for 3 data scientists capable of utilising the latest statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to improve insurance Pricing.

The insurance industry is evolving in an age of rapid technological development, and as an organisation Aviva are investing in strengthening R&D analytics as a distinctive capability. The successful candidate will join a team who is responsible for maintaining the competitiveness of our predictive models in insurance Pricing. Building on our existing industry-leading GLM framework and unparalleled customer database, the team objective is to add-value through the integration of both new data sources (including Big Data) and the application the latest machine learning techniques. As well as contributing to the R&D agenda, the role will involve working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the alignment of priorities and maximising the usage of our insights.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2ntwO6h

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.uk / www.StatsJobs.com

SIGNOFF allstat