Senior Data Scientist, Catapult Energy Systems, Birmingham, UK

Salary: 55k-65k + Benefits
Why you might want this Job

The Energy Systems Catapult is excited by the potential of technology to generate energy services & products that will help transform the UK’s energy system.

We are undertaking some innovate research in pursuit of this and data will be central to the evolution of those solutions.

The user-generated data sets we have access to are both big and unique. We rely on the use of advanced techniques, methods and processes to extract valuable knowledge and insights from that data.

As a Data Scientist with the Catapult you will collaborate with a range of stakeholders to analyse big data, develop new machine learning models, and to develop full solutions that are underpinned by technologies such as....

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2rHKOi5

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.StatsJobs.com | www.DataScientistJobs.uk

SIGNOFF allstat