Dear all,

Register before 1st February to receive a discounted price on our popular 'Introduction to Machine Learning in R' training course!

Name: Introduction to Machine Learning in R<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/171/home>

Date: 1 & 2 March 2018

Presenter: TBC

Level: Professional

Location: 12 Errol Street London, EC1Y 8LX<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/system/proweb/start.csp?pageID=3169&eventID=46&CSPCHD=0020010000007c7jIfy1kmBaqS2KlGwUwpYH8nlg7gU_4tc31V>

This is a two day course covering the application of machine-learning methodology to real-world analytics problems. The course outlines the stages involved in a machine learning analysis, and walks through how to perform them using the R programming language and the caret library.  Participants will be provided with exercises to complete in R so as to gain hands-on experience in using the methods presented.

The individual stages of: problem formulation, data preparation, feature engineering, model selection and model refinement will be walked through in detail giving participants a solid process to follow for any machine-learning analysis. This includes methods for evaluating machine-learning models in terms of a performance metric as well as assessing bias and variance.

REGISTER NOW!<https://events.rss.org.uk/rss/171/register>

If you'd like to find out more about this course or any of our public courses, please visit our website.<http://www.rss.org.uk/RSS/Training/Public_courses/RSS/pro_dev/RSS_training_courses_sub/test_training.aspx?hkey=80752d6b-205c-4865-8068-ab827079ced2>

Best wishes
RSS Training Team

SIGNOFF allstat