Hi all,

I have a fantastic job opportunity in my thriving team, it is the last remaining vacancy at Risk Analyst level.  If you are a motivated graduate, looking for a great opportunity to apply your mathematical skills and want to join a high performing team look no further!

The opportunity can be seen below, so please read on if interested.

If you would like to apply for the role we are finalising interviews in the next week, therefore please apply at https://www.nationwide-jobs.co.uk/jobs/risk-management/graduate-risk-analyst-modelling/ ASAP.

Kind regards

Jonathon Moore

Retail Decision Modelling

Nationwide Building Society

Introduction

We need:

At Nationwide we go to great lengths to protect both our business and our customers. An exciting opportunity has become available to join the vibrant Retail Decision Modelling team as a Modelling Analyst, a role that is critical in supporting the decisions that are made across key retail portfolios. You will help support the agenda to continuously improve our models and strategies, ensuring we have the best risk models in place such that our customers can enjoy the reliable service they expect.

Who we're looking for

To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:

• A strong quantitative degree (2.1 or higher, ideally from a Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Financial related subject) or relevant work experience.
• An aptitude for working with data, carrying out analytics, interpreting results and making recommendations.
• The potential to utilise analytical tools such as SAS (training available)
• An ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and present information in a logical and professional format.
• Strong verbal and written skills that ensure you can convey technical concepts and analysis to audiences with a range of technical backgrounds.
• A logical and analytical mind with a passion for solving complex problems that deliver real business benefit.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Genuine desire and aptitude to develop a career with a leading financial services provider.

What you'll be doing

Under the guidance of a Senior Analyst, you’ll help to:
• Manage and create large data sets using SAS, for modelling, analysis and reporting.
• Develop scorecards and models, employing relevant statistical techniques to validate and enhance the risk models.
• Track and monitor model performance, providing regular updates to the risk committees and senior management.
• Highlight areas of under-performance and recommend improvement solutions.
• Identify new opportunities to deploy risk model outputs to enhance decision-making and strategies across the wider business.
• Undertake ad-hoc analysis.
• Build relationships with team members and across the business to ensure optimal understanding and usage of our models

The extras you'll get

If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we’ll help further your career at Nationwide. As well as your salary, there’s life assurance, a pension and a recognition and rewards scheme. We think it’s a great place to work, and we’re not afraid of giving you praise when you’ve done well.

Why work for us

At Nationwide we’re here for our members and we put their needs first in everything we do. And now, more than ever, two things are helping us go from strength to strength: we put our customers first, and we’re known for being open, honest and trustworthy.

We’re also the world’s largest building society, with communities at the heart of everything we do. We aim to do the right thing for our members which helps set us apart from our competitors. But we need good people to help us do it. People who understand what we believe in, and have the talent and drive to keep us successful.

The contents of this email are intended exclusively for the addressee.
If you are not the addressee you must not read, use or disclose the
email contents; you should notify us immediately [by clicking 'Reply']
and delete this email.
Nationwide monitors emails to ensure its systems operate effectively and
to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to
scan this email, it does not accept liability for any virus that may be
contained in it.
Nationwide Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation
Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the
Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 106078.
Nationwide Building Society, registration no. 355B. Head Office:
Nationwide House, Pipers Way, Swindon, Wiltshire SN38 1NW.

SIGNOFF allstat