Students! Just over 5 weeks until registration to attend the event closes on 9th February! Don't delay - register today :)

It gives us great pleasure to officially invite you to our annual careers event - the PSI Medical Statistics Taster Day, to be held at the University of Leicester on Wednesday 28th February 2018.

The half-day event will include a series of talks, panel discussion, exhibition stands, and an interactive workshop.

This event is open for attendance to all students currently studying for a statistics-related MSc or PhD. Final year BSc students studying a statistics-related course are also welcome (although places may be limited depending on demand).

This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the field of medical statistics, talk to people from different organisations and make contacts for the future.

Click here for further details and to register online.  We look forward to seeing you there!

PSI Careers and Academic Liaison Committee (CALC)

SIGNOFF allstat