*Students! Just 3 weeks until registration to attend the event closes on
9th February! Don't delay - register today :)*

It gives us great pleasure to officially invite you to our annual careers
event - the PSI Medical Statistics Taster Day, to be held at the University
of Leicester on Wednesday 28th February 2018.

*The half-day event will include a series of talks, panel discussion,
exhibition stands, and an interactive workshop. *

*This event is open *for attendance *to all students currently studying for
a statistics-related MSc or PhD. Final year BSc students studying a
statistics-related course are also welcome (although places may be limited
depending on demand).*

This is an excellent opportunity to find out more about the field of
medical statistics, talk to people from different organisations and make
contacts for the future.

Click here <http://www.psiweb.org/careers/taster-day-2018> for further
details and to register online.  We look forward to seeing you there!

*PSI Careers and Academic Liaison Committee (CALC)*

SIGNOFF allstat