Dear Colleagues (and with apologies for cross-posting)

We are currently recruiting to a number of posts within our Registry, who will be joining St George’s, University of London at an exciting time. As the UK’s only university dedicated to medicine and health sciences, our new strategic plan sets ambitious goals for developing students who will make a difference in the world.

Assistant Registrar (Admissions)

Salary:

£39,992 to £47,722 plus London Allowance of £3,027

Permanent, full time position

Closing Date:

Sunday 11 February 2018

Interview Date:

Monday 19 February 2018

Assistant Registrar (Systems and Records)

Salary:

£39,992 to £47,722 plus London Allowance of £3,027

Permanent, full time position

Closing Date:

Sunday 11 February 2018

Interview Date:

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Admissions Officer

Salary:

£25,728 to £31,604 plus London Allowance of £3,027

Permanent, full time position

Closing Date:

Sunday 11 February 2018

Interview Date:

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Student Systems Officer

Salary:

£25,728 to £31,604 plus London Allowance of £3,027

Permanent, full time position

Closing Date:

Sunday 11 February 2018

Interview Date:

Friday 23 February 2018

Full details of each post can be found in the corresponding job description and to apply, visit http://jobs.sgul.ac.uk

Please forward this email on to anyone who you think may be interested.

Dr. Julie Ann Leeming,

Director of Planning,

Planning Office, Finance,

St. George's, University of London,