When is the next election? Can they really get away with the growing waiting lines and shrinking social care budget?

Alan, you are England's treasure.

Best for a good 2018,

May

From: Anglo-American Health Policy Network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Richard M. SCHEFFLER [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NHS

Alan,
It is worth each and every marginal dollar or pound sterling to keep you alive.
Priceless.
Richard Scheffler

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 7, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Jost, Timothy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It seems to me that an articulate opinion column in one of our major papers on the lessons this has for us as congress talks about "welfare reform" could be helpful   tim

Timothy Jost
540 421 1529
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid