From: Hans Christan Küchelmann <[log in to unmask]>
To: ZOOARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, Dec 20, 2017 7:16 am
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Köhler-Rollefson 1989

Dear colleagues,

does anybody happen to have a copy of this article. The book is
unfortunately lost in our library:

Köhler-Rollefson, I. 1989, "Zoological analysis of camel skeletons" in
Pella of the Decapolis. Volume  2, eds. R.H. Smith & I.P. Day, College
of Wooster Art Museum, Wooster, pp. 142-163.

Best

Christian
--
Knochenarbeit