From: Andy Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
To: ZOOARCH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Dec 7, 2017 5:12 am
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Cut marks on horse bone

Hello everyone,

I have a small Roman assemblage and the single Horse bone I have is a complete first phalange that has repeated small cut/nick marks on both the medial and lateral surfaces.

What are your thoughts my friends?

Thanks
Andy

Andy Clarke

Post‑Excavation Archaeologist

01285 771022

www.cotswoldarchaeology.co.uk

Building 11, Kemble Enterprise Park
Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 6BQ

The contents of this email and any attached files are confidential. If you have received this in error please delete it and notify the sender.
© Cotswold Archaeology Ltd. Registered Company: (England) 2362531. Registered Charity: 1001653.
Registered Office: Building 11, Kemble Enterprise Park, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 6BQ.