Dear archaeozoologists and other researchers interested by this field,
I would like to kindly remind you that next year (2nd – 7th September 2018), the International Council for Archaeozoology will held its 13th International Conference in Ankara, Turkey (http://www.icaz2018ankara.com/). During this event, ICAZ will hold its General Meeting, during which the new President and Vice-President will take charge, as well as the new International Committee.

If you are an ICAZ member, you must have received instructions for the vote… And I hope you did vote! If you haven’t voted yet, don’t add that on your “list-of-things-to-do”: vote now!!  This is an on-line "Survey Monkey" vote, accessible at: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/VMQQSVS

If you are an ICAZ member but haven’t received the instructions, your membership may have expired… In this case, please e-mail Pam Crabtree, ICAZ Treasurer, at [log in to unmask]. She will be able to inform you on your membership situation.

If you are not yet an ICAZ member, may I encourage you to become so? It is a great way to feel part of the international zooarchaeological community. It will allow you to participate in this election and vote for the new officers and International Committee members. And, last but not least, if you are planning to go to Ankara, this will guarantee you a substantial reduction on the conference fee!

People can subscribe or renew or on-line, or download the form and subscribe or renew by mail. See details on the membership section of the ICAZ webpage at: http://www.alexandriaarchive.org/icaz/membership_join.html

We would like to encourage you to subscribe or renew for a full four years, as this allows ICAZ to plan our financial future and reduces administrative burden.

 Best regards,

Christine Lefèvre
ICAZ Secretary

--
Christine Lefèvre
Dr HDR, Professeur

UMR 7209 « Archéozoologie, archéobotanique : sociétés, pratiques et environnements »
Directrice de l'équipe « Milieux littoraux et ressources aquatiques »

Chargée de conservation des collections ostéologiques d'Anatomie comparée
Responsable scientifique des collections de Vertébrés

Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle - CNRS (InEE)
Département  Homme et Environnement
Bâtiments d'Anatomie comparée, CP 55
55 rue Buffon, F-75231 Paris cedex 05, France
tel : 33 (0)1 40 79 32 84 - fax : 33 (0)1 40 79 33 14