From: Colleen Loewen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: December 13, 2017 at 8:57:04 AM CST
To: Anna Fournier <[log in to unmask]>, Elizabeth Nagengast-Stevens <[log in to unmask]>, Haskel Greenfield <[log in to unmask]>, Kent Fowler <[log in to unmask]>, Lauren Lambert <[log in to unmask]>, Robert Hoppa <[log in to unmask]>, Roisin Cossar <[log in to unmask]>, Stacie Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Anthropology Advertisement

Good morning,

I’m happy to report that our ad has been approved and is now on the U of M Careers page, CAUT and University Affairs.  I will be sending our ad to the Society for American Archaeologists, the Canadian Archaeology Association and the Canadian Association of Physical Anthropology.  We will also send a copy of our advertisement to the Anthropology Department Heads of the U15.

If you have contacts you would like to reach with our advertisement, please use the attached (approved) version of the ad.

Thanks.

Colleen Loewen, Administrative Assistant

434 Fletcher Argue Building

Department of Anthropology

University of Manitoba

Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA  R3T 5V5

(204) 474-6327

IMPORTANT:  If you are a student at the UofM and have not already been doing so, please send all future emails from your UofM email account.  Remember to include your full name, student number and faculty in all correspondence.  The UofM has adopted a policy effective September 2013 where we are to communicate with students solely with their UofM email account.

For more information visit:  http://umanitoba.ca/registrar/e-mail_policy