O, doniol! Yn enwedig sillafiad ‘hear’!!

Anfonwyd ar fy ffôn iDot

On 22 Dec 2017, at 17:21, Rhys George <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Helo Catrin,

dwi 'di cael y neges hefyd. Mae merched Mike yn dod i Ben-y-bont ar Ogwr hefyd.

Dyma'r ateb i'r cais am ei rif:

I have an impaired hearing pls let's have all discussions hear thanks

Cofion,

Rhys

From: Discussion of Welsh language technical terminology and vocabulary <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cyfri Dot <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 11:09:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Neges od

Sori am ddefnyddio’r cylch fel hyn, ond oes na rywun arall wedi derbyn neges od fel hyn? Ac os oes, unrhyw syniad pam?
Catrin

Hello, I will like to engage your service for four weeks from
February 1st to 28th 2018. My daughters ( 3 of them ) are coming to
Pontlliw Swansea for a visit and the only language they understand is
Welsh so pls let me know the total cost for the period and any other
informations you may need to know. Thanks