Dear Urban Drainage colleagues,

If you’re visiting EGU in April 2018, please consider submitting your abstract to the session on (HS7.8) that we will be convening for the 5th time. We warmly invite contributions addressing the challenges in rainfall observation in cities, developments of low-cost, high density hydrological monitoring networks, urban hydrological response analysis and high resolution urban flood modelling and prediction.