Dear Colleagues,

Do you want to integrate a real hotel management (property management system) into one of your classes?

M3 Center at the University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee offers InnRoad Property Management System which is a real hotel management system used in 1000+ hotels around the world. We made it very easy for you to adopt this software for your class. We have prepared exercises, tutorials and assignments for your students. This system can be used in an online or face to face class. Some great courses to add InnRoad are: Introduction to Hospitality, Hotel Management, Lodging Management, and Hospitality Information Technology.

Interested? If yes, please watch this introductory video about InnRoad" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMRPfnMsvTU
Please email me if you are interested in adopting this software.

Also note that we offer M3 Link Hotel Business Intelligence System (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_wr8pXP4eA)

and

M3 Hotel AccKnowledge Hotel Accounting Software
(Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tun9Y7UBJgA)

Thank you

Dr. Cihan Cobanoglu, CHTP

McKibbon Endowed Chair & Director of M3 Center
International Programs Coordinator for CHTL
University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
President, Assoc, of North America Higher Education International (anahei [dot] org)
http://usfsm.edu/faculty-members/dr-cihan-cobanoglu/
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Cihan_Cobanoglu