Hello all,
It's the last ticket roundup of the 2017, so let's take a look at the
tickets that might well be with us into the New Year...

38 Open Tickets this week

IPv6 Deployment tickets.
We have 15 of these left open in the UK (I think we've only closed
one?). Rather then go through them individually I thought I would just
give folks a chance to chime in with any specific issues. Most of these
tickets probably want putting on hold if they're not already.

The rest of the tickets, site by site.

SUSSEX
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132027 (23/11)
A ROD ticket, Sussex are having trouble with their CREAM - although
everything looks green now so maybe the ticket can be closed? In
progress (30/11)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132233 (1/12)
Standard issue ROD low availability ticket. On hold (1/12)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=122772 (11/7/16)
The atlas webdav/xroot ticket. Leo went and rebuilt things from scratch
back in October but I don't think there was any joy. In progress (18/10)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132189 (29/11)
Sno+ cvmfs not working at Sussex. It looks like cvmfs has failed on a
few nodes, Leo is investigating. In progress (4/12)

On another note, is Karin the latest Sno+ contact?

RALPP
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131565 (2/11)
CMS stageout failures at RALPP. Chris tried a fix by upping the space
available, no news from CMS. Assume it's fixed? Waiting for reply (2/11)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=130264 (28/8)
Biomed ARC publishing ticket, with a patch to ARC needed. As noted in
the linked Brunel ticket a fix is out and working at Brunel if you fancy
giving it a whirl. On hold (10/11)

OXFORD
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=129931 (4/8)
Atlas http tests failing, proved tricky to fix so hoping a new install
will fix - waiting for hardware to arrive at last check. On hold (13/11)

BIRMINGHAM
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131670 (7/11)
ROD availability ticket. Mark asked about the nature of these tests for
a VAC site, which I don't think any of us have a definitive answer for.
Mark updates that he's hardwired some slots of run tests, so numbers are
on the mend. On hold (1/12)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=129930 (4/8)
The other atlas http test failing ticket. Mark is also going for the
reinstall it and hope that fixes it solution. On hold (16/11)

SHEFFIELD
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131835 (14/11)
Another ROD availability ticket. Numbers are on the mend. On hold (14/11)

MANCHESTER
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131526 (1/11)
Storage accounting ticket. Really could do with an update. In progress
(1/11)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132121 (28/11)
A ticket to the VOMS servers from pheno, after spotting some oddness
using the voms interface. Robert is taking a look. In progress (1/12)

UCL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131807 (13/11)
Ben's apel certificate expired, and he's not sure what to do with the
replacement. The ticket has called out to Andrew M for help. In progress
(23/11)

QMUL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132232 (1/12)
Another availability ticket - came in on Friday and not likely spotted
yet. The argo numbers have turned green again at least. Assigned (1/12)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=130262 (28/8)
The Storm version of the Biomed publishing tickets. Quite rightly Dan
has pointed out that this is an issue with Storm and suggested that
Biomed ticket the devs. Waiting for reply (20/11)

BRUNEL
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=130263 (28/8)
The last of the Biomed publishing tickets, Raul has rolled out the patch
that fixes the ARC publishing and asked if the ticket can be closed (I
reckon it can). Waiting for reply (22/11)

TIER ONE
https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131840 (14/11)
solidexperiment.org having trouble with Castor. George asks if the new
data mover certificate, which is installed, works? Also he points out
that Janusz's certificate won't work as it's already associated with
another VO (MICE) due to CASTOR reasons. Waiting for reply (28/11)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=130207 (24/8)
MICE transfers timing out into CASTOR. Still waiting for "new" hardware
to be made available to increase the MICE disk pool. On hold (13/11)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=132222 (30/11)
CMS phedex transfers failing to the Tier 1 - possibly/likely due to CA
certificate fun and games (and possibly one of the causes of the Tier 1
CA rollback announced today). In progress (4/12)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=131815 (13/11)
T2K seeing very long download times from Castor tape. Brian has tried to
help and Henry has added in his experiences with MICE work which was
really helpful. Now just to see if this all worked for T2K. In progress
(1/12)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=127597 (7/4)
Checking networking and xroot performance for CMS. Summed up with a
statement from Gareth in October concerning the site firewall. Are their
solutions beyond just fixing the firewall? On hold (5/10)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=124876 (7/11/16)
Ops tests not working for ECHO due to problems with the tests. Alastair
chased the ticket to the test developers (125026), but there's no
movement, not even a reply to Alastair's poke. On hold (13/11)

https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=117683 (18/11/15)
Glue2 publishing for CASTOR. Background work simmers away at this
slowly, but Rob in his last update cited the new storage accounting
proposal, which would mean no need for glue2 if I'm reading it
correctly. On hold (6/11)

And that's all the tickets for this month!

Thanks all,
Matt