On Fri, 15 Dec 2017, Antonino Cucchiara wrote:

> Hello, I recently upgraded to MacOSX and installed the STARLINK software (2017A).
> I used GAIA on a daily basis before, but now I cannot load any CDS catalog or image:
> in the case of, for example 2MASS J images from the archive, I get the following error:
> "Error: unknown preview data Content-type text/html, charset=iso-8859-1"
>
> If I try to load the USNO B1 from CDS (or any CDS catalog) the search engine runs with no result.
> Some CADC works and ESO catalogs as well.
>
> Reverting to previous version of the software does not solve the issue, that is why I am thinking it may be due
> to some OS changes.
>
> Thanks for your help,

Hi Nino,

there does seem to be something odd going on with these requests, and they
are failing for me as well. I'll have a look into this, but it may take a
little while...

Cheers,

Peter.

----
Starlink User Support list
For list configuration, including subscribing to and unsubscribing from the list, see
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=STARLINK