Dear Maria,

the new functions should be ready to deal with the merged hemispheres. Just to be sure: You have only selected the "mesh" files and not mixed them up with some "lh" or "rh" files? If you only have selected the "mesh" files you can give the updated version a trial. Hopefully that works.

Best,

Christian