Dear Jaime,

The values in the B-matrix are the estimated changes in coupling strength that you specified in your model under DCM.B. It contains both forward, backward, intrinsic (and lateral). Yes, the changes in connectivity are w.r.t. the values in the A-matrix. In the results GUI, these have been scaled to 100% and the changes in coupling is plotted as a scaling parameter expressed as a per cent. Note however, that the values are stored as log scaling parameters and these are the ones used for BPA, BMA and statistical inference.

I hope this helps!

Martin