If you can coregister the fMRI of each subject to match the corresponding
anatomical scan, then you can apply the same Dartel transforms to the
fMRI.  Make sure you don't move the anatomical scans during the
coregistration.  You have to move only the fMRI, otherwise things will
become messed up.

Best regards,
-John

--