Dear SPM users

I have a question regarding the results obtained from an SPM analysis.

If I visualize the results in the table (Whole Brain), I have the description of the different clusters, their size, theit T-value, their coordinates.

Somentimes, different T-values, also very different between them(I do seed-based FC with a GLM approach , so I have a big t-value on the max , for example 50, and lower t-values, for example 8 around) and  at a different position are organized in the same clusters.

Why? (If I m not wrong it is due to the fact that the subclusters grouped in a unique cluster are distant not more than 8mm in each direction )

In my case does it make sense to consider in a unique cluster t-values that are very different among them?

How can I extract the subclusters grouped in a unique cluster?

(the funtion save current cluster does not allow me to separate from the big cluster)

Thank you very much for any kind of help

G.