Many thanks Peter. So it is not part of the basic analysis of a typical fmri task activations? only in dcm.
Aser

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Peter Mondrup Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]> Date: 04/12/2017  22:12  (GMT+00:00) To: fmri2013 <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [SPM] Balloon model spm

    Hi Aser,
    The balloon model is used as part of the dynamical causal
      modeling framework (chapter 35)
    Best,
    Peter