Dear SEDA colleagues

I would welcome your suggestions for module design templates, models or methodologies.

I’m privileged to be part of a collaboration between UEL and the Cape Peninsula University of Technology in South Africa to address curriculum decolonisation http://www.cput.ac.za/blogs/wish/ . One of the resulting projects is the creation of a highly flexible short course which lecturers, students and other members of the community within and beyond Higher Education can take together. Whilst we feel at this early stage that the group would benefit from a shared methodology, any model we use needs to be flexible enough for us to challenge current practices, hierarchies and assumptions in HE.

As ever, I will collate and share any crowd-sourced wisdom back to this list.

With thanks

Marita

Dr. Marita Grimwood SFHEA FSEDA

Learning and Teaching Consultant