Location: Wilmslow, near Manchester
£24,769 Per Annum plus pension and excellent benefits

Join us at an exciting time as we progress several key projects which are helping us improve the way we manage our information across all of our systems. Amongst other changes, we are in the process of migrating to SharePoint which will bring lots of benefits and we’re keen to maximise our use of its functionality by exploring how it best serves our business. As part of a small information management team you will work closely with our project teams during the lifecycle of a project, and be expected to contribute your knowledge and experience on a regular basis.

You will have some experience of digital information management and/or system support from a governance perspective and have the ability to get to grips with new system functionality quickly. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to explain concepts or actions to colleagues with all levels of knowledge or ability - as well as provide organised training sessions. You will have experience of the importance of good governance and be able to apply the principles to your daily work.

We work to produce policies, training and guides for our staff which are easy to follow and mean they can self-serve as much as possible.  You will contribute to the production and delivery of these tools and support our staff in using them.

You will help us to explore the most effective ways that we can manage information and help us to provide robust system support to our business. Doing this will provide us with the assurance we need and assist us in being an efficient and effective regulator.

Please follow the link to apply

https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/jobs/vacancies/vacancy?Advert=sIo8nKigLjj5kfBa1W1YyQ==

If you have any questions please contact Helen Ward at [log in to unmask]