From: psci-com: on public engagement with science <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Linda Birkin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:04:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Tickets for EAB 2017 Science Slam - Ghent

Hi folks,

Last one from me on this subject!  Tickets are now available for the EAB Science Slam! in Ghent on Tuesday 12th December (7.30pm – 10pm).  You don’t need to be attending EAB, but you do need to be in Ghent.

Local-based comedian Jovanka Steele introduces a fantastic evening of comedy and ecology, performed by EAB attendees.  Throughout the night we will see six ecologists take to the stage to explain their research in a fun, entertaining and engaging way. Fun and creativity will be key elements of the winning performance, with the winner to be decided by raucous audience applause.

Doors open at 19.00 and all tickets include one free drink.

Website:

http://www.britishecologicalsociety.org/events/annual-meeting-2017/science-slam-2017

Ticket link:

https://t.co/Kg5tzmaZCK

Best wishes,

-Linda

Linda Birkin

Public Engagement

-------------------------------------

British Ecological Society

T: +44(0)207 685 2518

britishecologicalsociety.org

Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn

Become a member

Get involved

Charles Darwin House, 12 Roger Street, London WC1N 2JU, United Kingdom

Our vision: a world inspired, informed and influenced by ecology

We are Europe's largest ecological society, in terms of membership, services and activities. Our members are central to our work in science and outreach; through them we represent not only ecologists, but the science of ecology as well.

Think before you print!

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212