Hi all,

We’re looking for an excellent Digital Project Manager to join us at the Crick – simply a brilliant place to work and a very exciting new biomedical research institute aiming to be one of the best in the world.

We’re launching a new website next year and we are seeking someone who can join us early in the new year and lead this project, working with an external agency.

The website is the Crick’s most important communication tool and it is a critical project for realising the institute’s strategic priorities, demonstrating its values and showcasing the quality of its research to a range of audiences. Work on the site is at design and early development stage; the Digital Project Manager will oversee the production and delivery of a high-quality product.

There are some other digital projects to get involved with too, all wrapped up in the opportunity to work with some brilliant scientists at the top of their field (as well as a top Communications team).

It’s a six month fixed term contract in London. Salary is from £48,700 to £58,000 per annum, subject to skills and experience.

https://t.co/eIDvHtZxYv

Contact details for more info are on the job description.

Have a good weekend, Jon

Jonathan Wood

Acting Director of Communications

The Francis Crick Institute
Midland Road
London NW1 1AT

T: 020 3796 3095

M: 07714 456337

Press office: 020 3796 5252

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.crick.ac.uk

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)