Hi Metta

Have you tried Euroscience and in particular ESOF (Euroscience Open Forum)?

I’ve worked on communications for several H2020 projects with partners in
multiple European countries. In doing this we can access support from
European trade bodies (Europabio) and EU institutions (BBI, BIC) and
projects specifically aimed at promoting communication  in the field
(CommBeBiz, All things Bio, Biobase4SME). All are narrowly sector-specific
(and all the more helpful for that). Unfortunately my sector is far from
yours but you may find that there are similar initiatives in your field.

Elspeth

*Elspeth Bartlet**BioVale Head of Communications *

*t** : +44 (0)**1904 328045* *|* *m: **+44 (0)**7814664961* *| **email
<[log in to unmask]>* *| **website <http://www.biovale.org/>* *|*
* LinkedIn*
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/biovale?trk=biz-companies-cym>*|* *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/BioVale_Cluster>*

*1 Hassacarr Close, Chessingham Park, Dunnington, York.*  *YO19 5SN*

Please note that I am not usually available on Fridays.

BioVale is part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
Programme *|* BioVale Limited *|* Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number 09117607 *|* Registered address: Heslington Hall,
Heslington, York, YO10 5DD *|*email disclaimer
<http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm>