*Apologies for cross-posting

The 2018 ASDC Marketing Conference: Re-imagining the Future of Science Visitor Attractions

Where: National Space Centre, Leicester

When: 12th of January 2018

Early Bird deadline: 29th of December

Join us as we explore and discuss the role in which Marketing will play in the future of science visitor attractions. An opportunity to delve into the importance of your brand, knowing your audience, a GDPR Masterclass and how to marry science learning with marketing to entice visitors to engage with your programmes.

Our exciting line-up includes:

- Johannah Dyer, Executive Producer at BBC Learning - Terrific Scientific: Engaging schools and families

- Chas Bishop, CEO at the National Space Centre - The National Space Centre: The next millennium

- Gary Moss, Senior Advisor, Merlin and Chairman of Brand Vista - Hot Cx: Customer experience is the new advertising

- Keith Errington, Marketing, Content, Social and Training Consultant - Social Media for 2018 and beyond

- Paul Mowbry, Head of National Space Centre Creative - How immersive technology can drive audience engagement on and off site

- Rowenna Fieldling, Data Protection Lead at Protecture - A GDPR masterclass: What does it mean and what really matters for your marketing

- Jacqui Fortnum, Consultant from the Audience Agency - Research and development of under-represented audiences

PLUS, the Delegate Showcase! A series of short talks from our own experts in marketing, exploring recent campaigns, special events, branding and changes in practice.

Pre-conference ghost walk and dinner

To kick start the Marketing Conference, we have arranged a guided ghost walk around the streets of Leicester, ending up at Crafty Burger for a delicious dinner the night before! Ghosts, ghouls (and gin!) not your thing, join us for just the dinner instead.

Book now for the Conference - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-2018-asdc-marketing-conference-tickets-39963350457

Book now for the pre-conference ghost walk and dinner - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/asdc-marketing-pre-conference-a-walk-with-the-spirits-and-dinner-tickets-40943451967

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Heather

Heather Lampard

Project Associate

The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres

Suite 101, QC30, 30 Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ

E: [log in to unmask] W: www.sciencentres.org.uk

T: 01179150181 Conf: 01179259744

Please read our Privacy Statement to understand how we may use your contact details

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)