This is great to see Julie, thanks for sharing! Useful to also hear these other GDS/Global Goals ideas and resources.

This has prompted me to mention the International Schools Award https://schoolsonline.britishcouncil.org/about-programmes/international-school-award I’m sure some schools already use your resources towards the awards but there’s probably potential for more to do this.

If anyone on here has come across the International Schools Award or examples through science that may feed into the award then let me know since I’d be interested to hear.

Best wishes

Adrian

Adrian Fenton | Science Adviser: Public Engagement and STEM Education | Education and Society
British Council | 10 Spring Gardens | London | SW1A 2BN
T: 020 7389 4089 | M: 07393761119 |
BCTN (internal) 8104089