Greetings PHD-Design Listers,

**apologies for cross postings**

I am happy to announce that my beloved Faculty of Design has one administrative position, four tenure-track/tenured positions in design, and five open field/open rank positions that target only Indigenous candidates from North America.

01 FACULTY OF DESIGN
ASSOCIATE DEAN, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1277
Career Center - trr.tbe.taleo.net<https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1277>
trr.tbe.taleo.net
OCAD University (OCAD U), Canada’s university of the imagination, provides a vibrant and stimulating environment for its faculty and students.

02 INTERDISCIPLINARY APPOINTMENT: STRATEGIC FORESIGHT & INNOVATION AND GRAPHIC DESIGN
TENURE-TRACK/TENURED POSITION:
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR to PROFESSOR
https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1275

03 MATERIAL ART & DESIGN - TEXTILES
TENURE-TRACK/TENURED POSITION
ASSISTANT to ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR:
https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1276

04 ADVERTISING
TENURE-TRACK/TENURED POSITION
ASSISTANT to ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR:
https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1273

05 ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
TENURE-TRACK
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR:
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_525677825>
https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1274

The review of applications will begin on Friday, February 2, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.

06 OPEN CALL FOR INDIGENOUS APPLICANTS
FIVE OPEN RANK/OPEN FIELD POSITIONS
https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OCADU&cws=37&rid=1254

This opportunity is open only to qualified individuals who self-identify as Indigenous Peoples of North America or Peoples of Turtle Island, including those who identify as First Nations (status, non-status, treaty or non-treaty), Métis, Inuit, or Alaskan Native, Native American, and Native Hawaiian Peoples.

The review of applications will begin on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.

Please contact OCAD U HR with any questions at [log in to unmask] As I am chairing several committee, I will not be able to address any questions directly, but I will be preparing a FAQs video in the New Year.

Cheers,

Dori Tunstall
Dean, Faculty of Design
Ontario College of Art and Design University (OCAD University)