In the new issue of Form Akademisk (volume 10, issue 3), we have included
three peer reviewed articles and one book review. In our editorial we write
about our invitation and participation at the Design Journal Editors'
Meeting at the College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP),
University of Cincinnati in late October. We invite you to review the
contents of the issue, other articles and items of interest at

https://journals.hioa.no/index.php/formakademisk/issue/view/237

tlf: 41 45 62 31