U.S. Department of Justice

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Internet Crime Investigation Center/Cyber Division

FBI - Minneapolis Ste. 1133

148 Washington Ave, North

MN 55362

Phone: 888-348-1766

Fax: 888-348-1766

November 14, 2017

Case: 8777174925

The IP registered on your name was referred to our ICC Center (IC3) several times as being a possible victim of federal cyber crime.

Through investigation conducted by the Minneapolis Cyber Division of the FBI your IP address and other identifying information were used to commit several computer crimes. This investigation covers the time period from July 2, 2017 to the present date.

We appreciate your immediate assistance to this matter. Please contact our authorities immediately with all of the information concerning this case, at phone number provided below.

Respectfully, Josh Smith

Internet Crime Investigation Center

Minneapolis Ste. 1189

131 Washington Ave, South