From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yorkshire Occupational Health & Wellbeing
Sent: 21 December 2017 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Advice

Hi Adel

I have looked into this on a number of occasions, and there is no evidence to suggest that business class reduces the risk of DVT. I did a report recently with words to this effect and am happy to send.

It usually is more related to the employee just preferring business class - wouldn't we all!!!​

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.