For information….

Hi everyone

Are you interested in the impact of school visits on pupil attitudes to nature…?

WWT has been working on this over the past couple of years, focussing on school visits to WWT wetland centres in the UK.  We’re delighted to have completed this research with some very interesting findings, many of which will  be informing what we do to better engage young people with nature.

On this link wwt.org.uk/learn/research<http://www.wwt.org.uk/learn/research> , you’ll find a blog post from WWT’s Learning Advisor Lorna Fox, the full research report, a summary infographic, and a ‘top tips and lessons learnt’ booklet.

We have learnt loads from undertaking this research and we hope that you will find aspects which are useful for your setting or your practice. If you would like to discuss this research further please do get in touch with Lorna Fox at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or myself.

Feel free to share this as widely as you wish.

Best wishes, Lucy

Lucy Hellier
Learning Project Manager

Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT)
Slimbridge, Glos GL2 7BT, UK

T        01453 891106
M       07584 236931
E        [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W       wwt.org.uk<http://www.wwt.org.uk/>

* Become a member of the Horniman to enjoy a year of inspiration, surprise and enjoyment: horniman.ac.uk/members

* Visit our website to see exhibitions, events, explore our collections and much more: horniman.ac.uk

The Horniman Public Museum & Public Park Trust. 100 London Road, London SE23 3PQ.
Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Charity registration number: 802725
Company registration number: 2456393

Disclaimer
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee only. It may contain personal views which are not the views of the Horniman Museum, unless specifically stated. If you  have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that the Horniman may monitor e-mails sent or received. It is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.