Message from the MIST mailing list.

Dear All

NERC will announce the 2nd round of their Doctoral Training Partnerships
(DTP2) in January 2018.

http://www.nerc.ac.uk/funding/available/postgrad/responsive/dtp/

It is clear that we all have had significant issues engaging with our
respective DTPs or Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs), despite
MIST-science being listed as components of these PhD programmes.

Whatever else we are trying to achieve with NERC to rectify the lack of
students in our area, it is imperative that you all engage fully with
your DTP renewal bids and ensure that Space Weather plays a significant
role in each proposal.

I will try and touch base with points of contact at each institute, but
please do start thinking about this.  We only get one chance every 5
years to change this, please make it count.

Cheers

Jonny.

--
Dr. I. Jonathan Rae,