Graces Guide has a short summary about Walkers - but no direct mention of Tipton

On 16 Dec 2017, at 17:40, Andy Cuckson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I've been reading Burt's 'British Lead Mining Industry' about the Walker group, their lead works etc., but have no other information about them.
A works in the West Midlands is mentioned, and in another part of the book it looks like they had a works at Tipton, which, yes of course, is a place in the West Midlands.
Could anyone give me any information about this works, confirm location, dates, etc, please?
Many thanks,
Andy Cuckson

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------