Hello Laura,
I wrote a book in Bengali on traditional midwives of Bengal ,eastern part of India.

Soma Mukhopadhyay

On Dec 29, 2017 7:17 AM, "Laura Bridle" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all

Happy Christmas!!

Wanted to ask a favour. I'm currently doing my dissertation for my MSc. I want to try and capture as much research as possible for my project and therefore need your help.

Could you please share with me any research you're aware of or have been involved in surrounding women's or healthcare professionals experiences of language support for non-english speakers.

Thanks so much in advance

Laura