Hi Sophie I would suggest you contact Mary Renfrew and consider mapping to
the Lancet series on Midwifery framework for quality maternal and  newborn
care

​

Best wishes
Mary

Associate Professor  Mary Sidebotham
Midwifery Post Graduate Programs Director
Director  Primary Maternity Care Programs
School of Nursing and Midwifery, Logan Campus
Griffith University
Ph 338 21378
M 0434932303
LO5 Room 3.30

Find out more about our Primary Maternity Care programs
<https://www.griffith.edu.au/online/primary-maternity-care>

Master of Primary Maternity Care program structure explained
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIev3a25t20>

Member Menzies Health Institute Queensland
Midwifery Editor Nurse Education in Practice
Visiting Associate Professor| Gold Coast University Hospital

*Midwifery@Griffith:* *Leading the way**u**Transforming lives*
Facebook for Midwifery at Griffith available at:
https://www.facebook.com/MidwiferyGriffithUniversity

I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians and the ancestors of the land on
which I tread and respect the Elders and their cultural obligations to
Community and Country